Jumping Castle Rules
The following are rules that must be upheld by the client/operator when using jumping castles supplied by Bouncing Belly’s.
- A responsible adult must supervise children at all times whilst on the castle.
- All weight, age and castle capacity limits for the relevant equipment must be adhered to (more details here).
- No one is permitted on the inflatable whilst inflating/deflating.
- Children are not allowed to climb, sit or hang on the inflatable walls.
- Children are not allowed to bounce on the front safety step. The safety step is to assist users in getting on/off safely.
- All shoes, badges and jewellery must be removed. We also recommend spectacles be removed.
- No food or drinks are to be consumed whilst on the inflatable to avoid both mess and the possibility of choking.
- No smoking, fires or barbeques are to be used near the inflatable.
- No pets to be allowed on the inflatable.
- It is advisable to ensure that no one with any history of back or neck problems use the inflatable.
- In the event of heavy rain it is strongly recommended that the inflatable is switched off for safety reasons. When safe to re-use, switch back on and towel dry any remaining wetness before allowing children onto the inflatable.
- Never switch the blower on and off whilst the inflatable is in use.
- If the inflatable fails, for whatever reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury.
- If the castle is dirty or damaged when collected the client is liable for the full repair or cleaning costs.
- No flips, somersaults or horseplay while using the inflatable.
- Sharp objects are not allowed inside the inflatable. Stay off netting at all times.
- Inflatables are not to be used after dark unless there is sufficient lighting
- Anyone showing signs of alcohol or drug use is not to use inflatable nor supervise its use.
Persons not following safety rules should be excused from play immediately.
Persons using equipment supplied by Bouncing Belly’s do so at their own risk. Any persons or organisations hiring from Bouncing Belly’s are responsible and liable for any damage or injuries occurring from, or as a result of, misuse or reckless use. Any damage or injury to anyone using the equipment, however caused, is the responsibility of the client. If hired equipment is damaged, destroyed or confiscated, for any reason, the client will be liable for the cost of repair or replacement.
A 50% deposit is required upon booking to secure inflatables and equipment. Bank transfer and PayPal are accepted.
A 48 hour cancellation policy applies to all hires (deposit will only be returned within this timeframe if cancellation is due to bad weather).
Please contact us for further information about hiring procedures and pricing, safety information and terms and conditions.